Monday 15 February 2010

Project plan: where am I now?

Project Plan
View more documents from guestdc3961.
As you can see this is my project plan which i made at the start of this new project. It helps me set out every task which needs to be done so i can meet my deadline. I am now about two-thirds into the project (Half Term) and by now i should have completed: my reasearch of the target market, my front cover, Contents page and half of my double page spread.
In reality, i have covered 3 out of 4 of those tasks. I have completed my research, front cover and half of my DPS. According to my plan i am behind on some of my work, however i disagree with this as i have already made a mock up, three rather, of my contents page and have already made a plan for my photoshoot which i will do in the half term. This means that by the time i come back to school i will have everything ready to create my contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment