Tuesday 30 March 2010

Final draft of my TOC

This is my final draft of my contents page. I did most of my changes in the right two-thirds of the contents page.
First of all, I softened the edges of the images by copying and pasting them into powerpoint and using the effects there to soften them. I then pasted them back to my contents page.
Other changes I've made were including a number page as this is essential for a contents page. I also made the subscription section smaller as when it was printed out, it seemed that it was too big for the content page. The text inside the subscription box was arranged with the same length so it would look more organised.
The final change I've made was the quote as the quote I had before wasn't as controvertial as this one was. This quote is a real quote from the vocalist himself, talking about his band's song.

No comments:

Post a Comment